2 Willow Grove MIldura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 2 Willow Grove, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* This classic home in one of Mildura's finest inner city addresses, will pull those heart strings
* Stunning from the front and beautiful and warm on the inside is this 1956 brick home
* Features polished timber boards, high ceilings and timber windows throughout all add to the charm of this immaculately presented home
* Step outside to a generous rear yard with a paved entertaining area and concrete space set up for the basketball enthusiast
* There are also possibilities to subdivide (STCA) for the shrewd investor with the property offering side lane access
* Many more features include a 6m x 3m lock up brick garage, garden shed and fully automated sprinkler system
* Homes like these are rarely available in today's market – Don’t miss out, call Brenton Love
Click on Buying tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation Website – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 696m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
3 bedrooms all with BIR's
Generous rear yard
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.